Information on how to join WCRA
The more members we have then the more influence we will have on local matters. Residents within or bordering our defined area are therefore encouraged to join the association.
A small fee is charged on an renewal basis (annuallyish) to fund our publications, campaigns and administrative costs. Membership is charged on a household basis as follow:
- £10 per annum for a household;
- £5 per annum for a household entitled to a concession (retired household).
Monies collected are used to finance our campaigns and meet the adminstration costs of printing newsletters, posters etc. Unlike the political classes we don’t have allowances or expenses for personal frivolities.
If you are interested in joining then please register with us.
You can do this in 3 ways (in speed of registration order):
1) Fill in the form below and submit it.
2) Send an email to email@example.com and please indicate in the subject line that you would like to join.
3) Print off the attached Membership Application Form and return it to the requested address.