How to use the WBC online planning register
Woking Borough Council (WBC) has an online public register for planning applications which can be accessed at: caps.woking.gov.uk
Here is a quick guide on how to use it.
- Goto the planning register site.
- Click on “Planning”.
- Click on “Application Search” or “Property Search” or “Application Weekly List”
- Enter Application Reference – in the case of the outline planning application for the proposed housing development north of Moor Lane enter “PLAN/2006/0399”.
- Click on <Search>.
- Click on <Click to view>.
- Click through the tabs to view information – in particular “Associated Documents”
- Click on <View Associated Documents> and this will take you through to another portal where you can view site plans, surveys, and other planning documents (works in IE browsers only).
Works in a similar way:
- Enter Street Name, e.g. Moor Lane and then press <enter>
- System displays addresses.
- Select and address and press <Click to view details>
- Details are displayed.
Application Weekly List
- Select Week
- Select <validated> or <approved>
- Hit <View List>
- Relevant applications are displayed.