In the event that you experience any problems relating to this there are a number of key people that you can contact:
Please let your neighbourhood officer know if you have any issues or problems in the area that you want help you with. Your neighbourhood officer deals with the following types of matters:
- Abandoned vehicles and untaxed vehicles on the highway.
- Waste and recycling.
- Community engagement.
- Street cleansing.
- Street name plates.
- Street furniture.
- Maintenance of open spaces (working with Serco).
- Highway maintenance such as grass cutting, weeds, highway vegetation, leaf clearance (this does not include maintenance of the road surface, for example potholes, as this is dealt with by Surrey County Council)
- Play areas (cleansing and maintenance).
- Yvette Lanham – 01483 743475 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Old Woking, Kingfield and Westfield).
- Tony Tweedie – 01483 743806 or email@example.com (Mayford and Sutton Green).
For urgent matters dial 999. For non-urgent matters contact your local bobby to report any issues or problems in the area that you want help you with.
- PC Paul May – Tel: 0845 125 2222 ext: 30055 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Old Woking, Kingfield and Westfield).
- PC Clare Leggat – Tel: 0845 125 2222 ext: 30055 or email@example.com (Mayford and Sutton Green).