Archaeological Surveys are due to start on the site on Thursday 12th September and expect to be finished in 6 weeks (24th/25th October 2013).
WCRA Objection letter – Access Application No 1
Attached is the current draft of the WCRA response letter to the Planning Application for access.
The letter itself is quite short and summarises a common view of the points of concern but the detail is actually listed in the Appendix of the document.
Heres how I suggest you use it:
- In your letter, reference the WCRA letter if you agree with the points we raise, i.e. say something like “I would also request that you take into account the official letter of response from WCRA” ;
- Feel free to review the appendix – picking out those points which support you personal letters of objection;
- Feel free to add the appendix to your letter;
- Remember to copy your letter of objection to your local councillor;
- Remember to copy your letter of objection to WCRA;
- Remember to submit your letter by tomorrow;
- Its helpful if you compose your own letter personalising it to your own situation;
- If you dont have time to review the WCRA letter in detail – remember its still worth sending a letter to Woking Borough Council, simply stating your opinion and personal viewpoint.
The WCRA letter is attached here: WCRA Objection Letter v3