Access Application – Who to write to
Here at WCRA we are still formulating the official letter that we are going to submit.
For those of you who need a reminder of where to send your objections to then please note the following:
- All objections should quote the access planning application reference namely, PLAN/2009/0434.
- Any views you wish to make on this application MUST be made in writing and can be submitted online, by letter or email.
- Online comments are submitted via Woking Borough Councils online planning application (this only works with Internet Explorer v5.5 or higher. A quick link can be found here: http://caps.woking.gov.uk/publicaccess/tdc/DcApplication/application_detailview.aspx?caseno=KJVTWCRU01300
- Email comments can be posted to email@example.com.
- Postal comments can be sent to: Adrian Bishop, Borough Planning Officer, Woking Borough Council, Civic Offices, Gloucester Square, Woking, Surrey GU21 6YL. Please copy to Katie Dunk, Planning Officer.
- Please also send a copy of yor comments to WCRA and to your local councillor.
- WCRA Contact Address: Chairman, WCRA, 8 Moor Lane, Woking, GU22 9QY
- Councillor Derek McCrum (Kingfield & Westfield Ward): Sunnymeads, Westfield Common, Woking, Surrey, GU22 9NT. 01483 772735. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Stewart Brown (Kingfield & Westfield Ward): 19 Mabel Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6NN. 07847 059959. email@example.com
- Councillor Simon Bellord (Mayford & Sutton Green Ward): Flat 1 Tetten Hall, West Hill Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7UJ. 01483 767865. firstname.lastname@example.org